The Title Loan Process
Applying for and getting approved for an auto title loan is a pretty straightforward process. If you have all of the required information and use our convenient online form to instantly send your information to the location of your choice, you will get the fastest service. Simply follow these easy steps:
- Gather your documents. You will need a government-issued picture ID such as an Arizona driver’s license, the Certificate of Title for the vehicle, proof of income and residency. If you do not have these items, please contact us for any help you might need. You will also need your car information including the make, model, VIN number, and insurance documents.
- Once you have submitted the information online, you can come into the location of your choice and our friendly representatives will assist you further. They will evaluate and inspect your vehicle, and will let you know how much you can borrow.
- If you wish to go forward with the car title loan, the paperwork will be completed; a representative will explain the contract clearly and give you time to read over the contract. After you sign the contract, you will receive the money. The title loan approval process is quick and in 30 minutes or less, you get the cash you need.
- Making your payments is the most important part of the loan process. If for any reason, you think you are going to be late on making a payment, or cannot make the payment at all, please get in touch right away.
- After the final payment is made, we will request that the lien be released and you will get your title back.